Rikochan: Big Clit Pumping and Shibari

My big クリトリス pumped up with some sweet shibari pussy bondage

I loooooved how this clitty shibari felt and looked, and pumping just made it so much better! (Click to see full-size version.)

I’ve been working on some videos that I shot ages ago, including one shibari and big clit play extravaganza that I shot with my friend domme M last fall, and thought I would share a few more clit-pumping pics we shot during that session. I had so much fun that day; it was my first time trying Shibari, something I’ve been dying to do ever since.

In fact, I’ve been working to get a  couple bondage shoots set up ever since.I’ve got three possibles in the works for near-to-medium term bondage shoots. One is with M again, one is with a serious suspension rigger and photographer, and one is with a very cool classic bondage guy, whose shots make me think of 50s bondage more like hogtied with gags and half the time in their clothes maybe predicament bondage? Very sexy. It would be the first time I have worked with either of the last two, which both exciting and nervous-making!

My big clitty after a serious clit-pumping session

Want to know what an enlarged clit looks like after pumping by a fiendish domme? Here’s the answer! (Click to see the full-size version)

Anyhow, it’s been ages since I posted some big clit pics on here, and people are starting to complain! Sorry, these aren’t new but I think that my hardcore clitty fans won’t mind tooo much! This was such a fun day; it was one of the only times anyone beside me or Kraka had pumped my clit, and wow, was that exciting! As a domme, M loves to get a reaction, and I am normally pretty quiet, so she really let my poor clitty have it–I don’t think I’ve ever pumped it that hard myself! And, bonus, I was groaning and moaning and squirting. I made some sounds I don’t think I had ever made before!

Wow, I am so excited just remembering it, and imaging the next time. I hope these pictures make you half as excited as they just made me!

Happy Friday!

~Riko

15 Thoughts on “Rikochan: Big Clit Pumping and Shibari

1. The pictures are amazing. How long did you pump it for?

2. firwater on April 6, 2012 at 2:39 pm said:

And how do you call your big clit, what nick.names do you have for it?
    How long can you keep the size, when you take of the cylinder?

3. Eric K. on April 6, 2012 at 7:15 pm said:

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Too bad I never got any pics of the clit on that girl I was dating. I sure loved sucking on it though :)

4. Rikochan, I am speechless. Your pictures are astounding and I am beyond erect, beyond excited. I want to be your personal clit slave, clit masseuse, clit sucker(I have thick lips), clit licker…Your own personal clit groupie..;-P. LOL All of your pics keep me mesmerized.

5. I’d love to suck that sweet clitty!

6. If you pumped your clit any more than this you’d become a Futanari! Amazing! Beautiful! Mouthwatering! I think there should be a temple devoted to the worship of your Holy Clitoris.

7. thetongue6970 on April 9, 2012 at 8:46 pm said:

Your clit is absolutely beautiful! Can only imagine the sounds you made! Wish I could like & suck it a little more to hear you cum multiple time!

8. Heavylifter on April 10, 2012 at 4:58 pm said:

Love your swollen clit, I could make a meal of it. Oh, squirt away. Would need your fluids to wash down my meal.

9. deviantdisplay on April 11, 2012 at 1:58 am said:

I HAVE SOME SERIOUS CLIT ENVY. I don’t know what else to say. :-P

10. Ganache on April 12, 2012 at 4:49 pm said:

Very sexy. Thank you so much for championing the cause for endowed lady parts! I feel better for seeing other women like me…so many years I thought it was something not desired.

• I am always happy to hear that someone got a little bit of a boost about their own lady parts from reading my blog, although it always also makes me a little sad that anyone with big gorgeous pussy parts should ever think theirs are not beautiful just because of size. Tell us about yours? :) ~Riko